Save money whilst increasing revenues – it is that simple!
Our innovative methods allow hospitals to achieve the seemingly impossible task of reducing costs, and at the same time increasing bill rates.
GHIT has been a major source of Medical Coders for 10+ years. During this time it has been instrumental in providing the people that make a critical difference hospital billing. The focus has been on delivering Coders that perform highly accurate, time efficient coding. This has led to the development of an Advanced Medical Coding (AMC) methodology that reduces overall costs, increases Case Mix Index rates, and further improves the accuracy of codes submitted for payment.
Advanced Medical Coding
The methodology allows GHIT staff to hit an average of 97% ARP – DRG/ MS-DRG accuracy rates.
Typical turnaround for coding of Inpatient Discharges is 24 hours from receipt.
Hospitals using our Medical Coding methodology see improvements of 2%-15% in total Medicare/ Medicaid revenues.
Our specially trained Medical Coders have a minimum of one AHIMA or AAPC credential and at least 3 years coding experience, but can go up to 10+ years. All have worked with ICD-10 and MS / APR-DRG.
- CCS – Certified Coding Specialist
- CCS-P – Certified Coding Specialist – Position
- COC™ – Certified Outpatient Coder
- CPC – Certified Professional Coder
- CPC-P® – Certified Professional Coder-Payer
- RHIT – Registered Health Information Technologist
- RHIA – Registered Health Information Administration