In an industry that is frequently dominated by men, we at Global Healthcare IT, Inc. would like to shine some light on the influential female leaders in the healthcare sector today. Health Data Management has an annual recognition program for the most powerful women in healthcare. All the women listed here are the ones who genuinely influence healthcare IT and general policy overall and provide guidance to the healthcare business. The list is compiled in no order and each person is recognized for their outstanding contribution to the industry we work in:
- Molly Coye
- Co-founded Tech 4 Medicaid in 2018. A national not-for-profit with CEOs from companies that help build innovative solutions for Medicaid populations.
- Helen Figge
- Author, presenter and mentor on healthcare issues
- She can be found at various social media events/venues and is highly involved in the healthcare committee.
- Figge is the cofounder and chief communications and public relations officer of CareFully.
- Beth Mahan
- Mahan specializes in innovation for the v
- Mahan has advanced projects in a number of areas, including modernization, 3D printing, and the Diffusion of Excellence and Innovators Network Program, which is driving innovation of the veterans health system.
- Sue Schade
- Schade’s goal is to develop the next generation of HIT leaders and is an active member with CHIME and HIMSS.
- Katherine Schneider
- President and CEO of Deleware Valley ACO. The companies and Schnedier’s goal is to lead the way in health improvement by streamlining provider participating to enhance the quality and personalization of patient care.
- Carla Smith
- Executive Vice President of HIMSS since 2001
- She is an influencer of health laws and has made an impact on: the meaningful use EHR adoption incentive rules, Affordable Care Act, Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 and cybersecurity provisions in 2016 legislation.
For a full list of the most powerful women in healthcare IT, please click here.
This article was created by Stephanie Sok, Business Researcher, Global Healthcare IT, Inc. with assistance from the following base line articles: For more on each please click on the link.
Stephanie can be reached on email@example.com.