Hoag is looking for an Application Integration Analyst III– Integration/HIE for Hire or Direct Hire opportunity at their Hoag Business Center in Costa Mesa, CA.
(Full JD attached)
Work Location: 2975 Red Hill Ave, Costa Mesa, CA. 92626
Shift: 8-5pm 3 days onsite 2 days remote
Certifications Needed for the Role: Cloverleaf Certification Helpful to have
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum six (6) years application integration experience in an acute healthcare environment
• Expert knowledge of data integration tools, techniques and standards (e.g. HL7, IHE standards, Cloverleaf interface engine, etc.)
• Ability to mentor junior business analysts and application integration analysts
• High School or GED Required
Applications Integration Analyst I – Integration/HIE:
• Minimum of two (2) years experience with Health Level 7 (HL7) interface programming.
• Experience in an environment using interface engines and HIE. Applications Integration Analyst II – Integration/HIE: In addition to the above, the Applications Integration Analyst II will have:
• Minimum of three (3) years application integration experience in an acute healthcare environment.
• Advanced knowledge of data integration tools, techniques and standards (e.g. HL7, IHE standards, Cloverleaf interface engine, etc.).
• Ability to assist junior staff with completion of assigned tasks.
Applications Integration Analyst III/Lead – Integration/HIE: In addition to the above, the Applications Integration Analyst III/Lead should have:
• Minimum of two (2) or more year’s experience with IHE standards (C-CDA, XCA/XCPD…), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and basic knowledge and familiarity with FHIR.
Experience with basic leadership skills including the ability to coach/mentor junior staff.
Applications Integration Analyst I and II – Integration/HIE:
• Possesses skills and knowledge of application integration life cycle components, including event triggers, workflow, data transformation, message routing, message queuing approaches, etc.
• Excellent communication skills; customer focused; excellent attention to detail; able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; strong interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access
Applications Integration Analyst III and Lead – Integration/HIE: In addition to the above, the Applications Integration Analyst III and Lead should have:
• Possesses logical structured thinking abilities and can develop sound business cases to support planning and critical decision-making
Advanced presentation and facilitation skills Preferred:
All Levels: Advanced experience with Microsoft office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access.
Primary ownership for the design, build and maintenance of highly complex interfaces and other data integration elements.
• Independently resolves the highly complex interface errors and data integration issues
• Leads large projects and functions as a data integration expert on complex, cross-functional projects.
• Advanced understanding of the data flow among applications throughout the Hoag application architecture and works directly with the Application teams to resolve complex data integration issues.
• Make recommendations on state-of-art integration tools and methodologies.
• Be able to trouble shoot and integrate with Database Management Systems
• Performs other duties as assigned.