Hoag is looking for a Radiology Applications Analyst for 6 months Onsite Temp to Hire Opportunity M-F 8-5 100% Onsite (except 1 day/week able to work remote)
Max Pays: $45-54hr W2
Shift: M-F 8-5 100% Onsite (except 1 day/week able to work remote) PACS Admin experience is preferred.
Address: 1 Hoag Dr., Hoag Newport Beach, CA. 92263
***Please submit Covid Card, Last four of SSN and DOB***
Minimum five (5) years’ experience with the application, module or equivalent system as assigned. Expert knowledge of the assigned application in at least one functional area. Ability to mentor junior application analysts
Two (2) or more years’ experience working in a Health Care Application Services department, preferably within an acute care environment.
Proficient with Microsoft office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience in a related field.
The Radiology Applications Analyst is responsible for designing, configuring, testing, implementing and supporting the clinical, and ancillary healthcare information systems used for the delivery of patient care and other supporting functions of the organization. Highly desired qualifications include senior level experience supporting Imaging applications; ie. Sectra PACS/ Radiant RIS, PowerScribe 360, DoseWatch, Dexa, Hologic, TeraRecon, DigiSonics, HL7 interfaces, etc.
Applications Analyst III
• Knowledge of end to end Clinical, Imaging and/or Integration workflows to include areas/workflows such as clinical documentation, regulatory, pharmacy, other clinical areas and the ability to translate requirements of other departments that provide direct patient care.
• Application support expertise in Sectra PACS, Radiant, PowerScribe 360, DoseWatch, Dexa, TeraRecon, and/or DigiSonics.
• Monitor PACS activities and resources, diagnoses system hardware and software problems, performs monitor calibrations, validates computer workstations, resolves problems according to established policies and procedures.
• Day-to-day operation of the PACS operating environment including equipment for image workflow (Servers, Rad workstations, workstations and modalities)
• Responsible for PACS systems, voice dictation, worklists, DICOM image & HL7 order workflows and interfaces with hospital EHRs (currently Paragon
• Experience with building/testing/implementing in RIS
• Functional knowledge/understanding of SQL
• Understanding of differences of inpatient and outpatient settings
• Functional knowledge of HL7 interfaces and the ability to analyze interface errors from various clinical and revenue cycle point of view. (i. e. adjust dictionary, interpret data flow and how data interacts on a global/enterprise level)
• Ability to represent Clinical Department needs in a complex multi departmental setting to then be able to offer focused solutions that take all angles into consideration
• Primary ownership for the build and maintenance of highly complex system dictionaries, profiles, tables and other configuration points.
• Independently resolves the most complex, multi-function application errors and system issues
• Manages system enhancement requests directly with the vendor and various IT Technical teams
• Leads and/or facilitates system design, validation and/or remediation sessions.
• Leads large projects and functions as a subject matter expert on complex, cross-functional projects.
• Advanced understanding of how the assigned application(s) impacts or is impacted by other systems throughout the Hoag application architecture and works directly with the Application Integration team to resolve complex data integration issues.