Hoag seeking Web Content Specialist for 6 months Contract to start asap Preference is Onsite, but remote could be an option.
Max Pays: $50hr W2
Shift: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM with 30 min Lunch
Duration: 6-month duration Preference is Onsite, but remote could be an option.
Address: Hoag Medical Group Newport Beach- 510 Superior Ave Newport Beach, CA.
***Must be Vaccinated to submit***
Works closely with the marketing and communications teams to carefully craft and personalize content on Hoag web properties. Ensures content is accurate, user friendly, and compelling for users.
• Update, maintain and optimize content on Hoag.org
• Create new landing pages on Hoag.org using Wordpress page builder and inline HTML
• Write web page copy in accordance with Hoag’s brand voice, style, and tone
• Partner with the marketing team and senior manager of web content to offer personalized experience to various audiences
• Work with the marketing team on search engine optimization, including updating/adding meta data on Hoag.org pages
• Work to identify and develop a schedule to keep content fresh and updated
• Interface with subject matter experts and institute teams to execute content strategy
• Work with the digital marketing team on marketing initiatives, strategies and campaigns
• Minimum 3 years related agency or marketing experience
• Proficient using Wordpress CMS
• Proficient in HTML
• Proficient in MS Office
• Experience in content marketing and SEO best practices
• Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
Skills or Other Qualifications Preferred:
• A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations preferred
• Experience with relevant marketing tools (SEMRush, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized, and adaptable
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Interest in learning new programming languages and technologies
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.