Hoag is looking for an Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer in Costa Mesa, CA
100% onsite till the end of the year.
Address: Hoag Business Center- 2975 Red Hill Ave, Costa Mesa, CA. 92626
Pay Range: $30hr W2
Reason Detail: covering employee on leave - there may be potential for extension
• Minimum one (1) work experience as Enterprise Infrastructure administrator or equivalent
• Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, and TCP/IP
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements
• Demonstrated ability to use problem solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve
• Ability to draft technical document of code and procedures
• Excellent communication skills; customer focused; excellent attention to detail; able to prioritize
tasks and meet deadlines; strong interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment.
• Current CA driver’s license required for local travel.
• Associate degree in related technical field or equivalent experience.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer and Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer Senior are primarily responsible leading,
defining and implementing Hoag Hospital’s (Hoag) Server configuration standards across the enterprise. Works
independently to make those day-to-day decisions in the management of the Hoag Enterprise Infrastructure Server
environment. Other responsibilities include defining the base server standards, server deployment methods and server
Provides technical expertise to evaluate, install and maintain enterprise-wide hardware and software solutions to
accurately meet the needs of our customers on a timely basis. Technically mentors support staff with advanced
technical solutions or problem resolution. Provides advanced support for complex Enterprise Infrastructure servers
and application incidents. Develops and implements changes to existing Server configurations using departmental
standards, including appropriate testing and planning beforehand. Ensures proper tools and equipment are used in
monitoring and maintaining server and database performance management.
Ability to successfully lead projects related to the provisioning of server and related solutions. Strong
troubleshooting skills with various infrastructure related products. Strong documentation skills and the ability to
transfer knowledge to peers.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer and Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer Senior project an image of
professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct. Supports the Information Technology (IT) mission to
provide quality service to our internal and external customers.
Performs other duties as assigned.