Hoag is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist for 3 months onsite at Hoag Business Center in Costa Mesa, CA.
Address: 2975 Red Hill Ave, Costa Mesa, CA. 92626
Pay Rate: $18-$21hr W2
**Must be Vaccinated or Open to getting Vaccinated**
Need last 4 of SS, current address and email/phone and DOB.
Required: Familiar with electronic A/P invoice processing. Working knowledge of mainframe Accounts Payables systems required. Good organizational skills and the ability to troubleshoot problem invoices. Ten key by touch and proficient computer skills including MS Outlook, Excel and Word. Ability to multi task and prioritize work with heavy phone and email usage. Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
Required: High school graduate. Minimum 2 years, full cycle A/P experience with emphasis in high volume data entry. Working knowledge of Automatic Invoice Matching system (i.e., 3 way match) or mainframe A/P systems. Full cycle, A/P experience with heavy volume of data entry between 70 to 100 invoices per day.
• Process audit MAT, DRP and SER transactions accurately and reviews items billed (i.e., qty, freight, services) are consistent with the P.O. and sales/use tax are properly recorded.
• Process and audit EXP transactions accurately (i.e., adheres to A/P P & P, sales/use tax and 1099 reporting guidelines).
• Resolve invoice discrepancies by following through on invoice issues with internal/external customers. • Process invoices timely to avail discounts offered by vendors and record the discount properly in Lawson.
• Audit invoices and check requests for accurate reporting of sales/use tax to reduce entries in the Out of Balance Distribution Closing Report (AP175).
• Regularly submit Vendor Maintenances to assist in maintaining the Lawson Vendor Database in order to help minimize the “label” process and “undeliverable” 1099’s.
• Work towards decreasing the amount of Voids and/or Demand Check Requests. Include detailed information as to the reason for the request.
• Ensure the Vendor Maintenance deadline is met.