They provides the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity. Introduction to the team Tax Services’ teams deliver quality tax solutions to public and privately owned middle-market companies, not-for-profit organizations and high net worth individuals. Individuals who thrive at their company exhibit the following success skills:
– Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus. Responsibilities:
- Advise clients on corporate, partnership, individual and trust and estate tax services – Oversee the calculation and analysis of proprietary tax strategies for clients
- Continue to develop relationships with clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities - Provide clients with in depth industry knowledge
- Ensure that Seniors and Staff are up to date on current tax practices and changes in tax law - Provide both leadership and supervision to Tax Seniors and Staff.
Qualifications: - Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred - Minimum of 4 years of related experience - Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred - CPA required. If not a CPA, must meet educational requirements to obtain CPA license upon hire in state of employment - Minimum of 2 years of supervising and training experience -
- Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
- Prior experience working with large, multi-state, internationally active middle-market clients preferred
Salary: $120k-140K DOE.
Workday: Mon-Friday (days could vary)
Hours: 8am-5pm (hours could vary)