Hoag is looking for another Email/Web Campaign Manager
Note: Tiffany Placed Heather Hatchford and she keeps getting extended.
W2 only, pay up to $30-$34/hr.
ONSITE Required - LOCALS only
Need last 4 of SS, current address and email/phone and DOB.
• Manage production of multiple email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Campaign coding using HTML/CSS/Ampscript
• A/B or multivariate tests and campaign versioning
• Dynamic and/or personalized module insertions
• Email QA for content and rendering across email clients and mobile devices
• Set up email creative for internal team QA and approval
• Handle change requests quickly and efficiently
• Schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks
• Develop new data-driven campaigns & personalization initiatives leveraging SFMC
• Pull and help define complex segments queries via SQL
• Partner & collaborate with other members of the production/operations team to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
• Ability to edit, create and manage website campaign pages via a CMS environment
• Ability to track and report on campaign performance
• Must have 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in support of an email marketing program (Email Studio and Automation Studio; Journey Builder a plus)
• Strong CRM operations background managing multiple campaigns and different data requirements
• 2+ years of experience with responsive HTML email development
• 2+ years experience building and/or maintaining mobile-friendly web pages
• Proficient at reading and writing SQL queries (SQL Server 2016 equivalent environment)
• Basic editing of marketing creative materials using Adobe Photoshop
• Understanding of relational databases concepts and JSON data structures
• Must excel at managing multiple campaigns under tight timelines and pressure
• Self-starter with the ability to communicate cross-functionally and understand and articulate requirements.
Education: High School or GED required, A higher level degree in Design and/or PM level or Marketing
• What other companies/competitors will have talent with the skillset/experience that you’re targeting? Technology or Marketing companies/agencies
• What will the interview process look like for this role? 2 rounds (1 with myself and 1 with Stacie)
• What are the three key questions I need to ask candidates during the initial phone screen? Validate the experience in the attached specifically whether they have run email campaigns and done landing page creation; 2) Experience with Salesforce marketing cloud and 3) ability to work in a CMS?
• Describe the team culture. What type of personality will fit in? Flexible and adaptable nature, fast moving
• Describe the structure of your team and how this position fits into it. This will be part of the web/email team
• What problems are you aiming to solve by hiring this role? What opportunities are you seeking to capitalize on? Need help to support the backlog of campaigns and work