Shift: Day (8 Hours) 8:30 17:00
Start Date: Jun 21, 2021
Duration: 13-26 weeks
Performs administrative work and applies advanced administrative support knowledge to ensure a smooth flow of services and operations for Occupational Health.
Provides administrative support to leaders within Occupational Health including managing calendars, setting up meetings, taking minutes, formatting internal and external communication, act as a point of contact among dept leadership and partners, preparing reports, screening phone calls, emails, and distributing correspondence. This position reports to the Occupational Health Manager.
The Admin Coordinator will follow workflows and use tools that have been developed for this activity.
The Admin Coordinator will perform administrative support duties as directed by the Occupational Health Medical Director, Manager, and Supervisor. Required qualifications:
• Two years of general office or secretarial experience; OR
• An Associate’s degree or certificate in office occupations or office technology and two years of general office or secretarial experience; OR
• A Bachelor’s degree and two years of general office or secretarial experience; OR
• An equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Expertise using Smartsheet
• Experience working in a healthcare setting Job related knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Professional customer service skills, including well demonstrated skill in verbal and written communication.
• Intermediate skill level in MS Office suite.
• Demonstrated ability to employ sound critical thinking skills, manage competing demands and prioritize work appropriately.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• Experience working independently as well as a member of a team.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced setting.