USC Keck is looking for TWO Imaging Systems Engineer II for Full time in their Imaging Applications Department.
Ball park pay range: $100-$130k (if you have someone higher, Still submit)
Please note: This is a physically demanding on-site role (looking for local candidates ONLY), with rotating remote opportunities as well as on-call requirements.
• Bachelor’s in engineering, Biomed, Computer Science or a related field or the equivalent combination of experience and education that would demonstrate the capability to successfully perform the essential functions of this position
• At least three (3) years’ experience supporting clinical imaging technology environments.
• Three (3) or more years of experience with installation, operations, maintenance, and support of minimum of 2 of the following systems: RIS, Radiology PACS, Women’s Imaging solutions, Voice Dictation, Advanced Post Processing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Working level knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and IHE.
• Demonstrate basic competency and ability to support Imaging Informatics system interfaces.
• Working level knowledge of Imaging Modalities (XR, US, MRI, CT, Nuclear, Mammo, EKG).
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN, Wired/Wireless networking technologies.
• Knowledge of computer hardware (Advanced Workstations, Diagnostic monitors).
• Basic/Advanced competency with Microsoft Windows OS at Desktop/Server level.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with exceptional business acumen.
• Ability to work alone assertively completing projects by deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and others, interacting and maintaining a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
• Must be able to interact effectively with Clinicians, Patients, Vendors, Peers, Staff and Management within the organization.
• Able to present professional telephone etiquette
• Able to respond quickly in emergency situations
• Able to provide on call 24/7 as needed.
• Able to travel to multiple service locations as requested.
• Certifications by PARCA
o Engineer II - Certified DICOM Integration Professional (CDIP)
• Certified Imaging Informatics Professional (CIIP)