Bachelor of Science degree in IT or a closely related discipline
– Minimum 6-10 years’ experience in a medium to large size medical center with increasing levels of responsibilities and complexity of projects and applications.
– Knowledge of database administration, managing server hardware, storage and backup devices.
– Knowledge of HL7 and DICOM Standards
– Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of application solutions in health care environment.
– Proven skills in managing large, complex projects and able to manage multiple fast-paced technical projects
– Experience interfacing with multiple systems on a variety of platforms.
– Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
– Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Professionally reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently. Flexible during times of change. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial. Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
– Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments. Strong written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills. Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
– Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
– Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
– Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
– Experience with Varian Aria, MIM, Tomotherapy, Brainlab, ViewRay, DailyQA, and CT simulators applications is a plus.
– Technically competent with various software programs, such as Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint. Strong skills at report writing and making technical presentations