* Must have or acquire certifications required to support the applications. If Analyst does not yet hold needed certifications, they will be required to travel to Wisconsin and attend Epic Certification training sessions. Analyst required to achieve certification within three months of the last class and three exam attempts.
* Broad and/or in-depth knowledge of multiple areas of focus in application specialty areas. Knowledge of systems and functions, including design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation.
* Ability to research, organize, analyze, and synthesize data to support effective decision making.
* Must be detail oriented and have a knack for probing for information, in order to fully understand the underlying needs that influence how a system should be configured/ organized.
* Ability to manage multiple and competing tasks.
* Ability to work effectively as a team player and work with people of all backgrounds, at all levels.
* Effective leadership skills and strong customer service orientation.
* Superior organizational skills.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to convey technical information to all levels of application users in a specific, clear, and concise manner.
* Ability to remain calm in difficult and stressful situations. Must be able to recognize problems, evaluate, and refer to the appropriate channels for action.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively train, support, and work collaboratively with business owners, team members, and management.
* Demonstrate proficiency with information systems technology, which also includes Microsoft Office Suite, email, intranet, internet, and other systems.
* Demonstrated skill in system workflow and business process flow analysis and design.
* Bachelor’s Degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and/or equivalent combination of experience/training.