PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
1. Analyzes and provides guidance in support of hospital integration initiatives.
2. Performs systems integration responsibilities, including monitoring, related to Meditech and other
vendor systems through scripting and systems integration tools.
3. This position deals with moderate to advanced levels of technical systems and assists the
hospital in achieving cost-effective objectives through state-of-the-art technologies.
4. Develops and tests high-availability and disaster recovery strategies for network based database
environments. Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence
5. Provide reports through use of SQL, Access, Crystal Reports and Visual Basic.NET
programming for purposes of manipulating and reporting.
6. Prepares application documentation and procedures including reference for users by writing
7. Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output
requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
8. Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a
work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter,
programming language, and logic.
9. Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions as part of our
change management program.
10. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
11. Incumbent also performs other duties as assigned.