At least 3-5 years of experience in a healthcare organization.
· Equivalent experience in a programming/analytic/information systems role, with an emphasis on SQL programming.
· One or more Epic Clarity Data Model certifications (preferred).
· Superior analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional judgment and discretion in interacting with physicians and senior management on sensitive political and confidential issues.
· Knowledge of current issues in data management and SQL particularly in a healthcare environment including quality measurement, outcomes studies, healthcare finance, and patient safety.
· Proficiency in spreadsheet and database applications including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and other database management and business intelligence software.
· Masters of Science in health-related field preferred