Picking a staffing agency is a big decision for a healthcare IT professional.
When choosing a staffing firm, there are 3 important factors that you should keep in mind.
We have listed below a few of the most important things to consider. Take a look!
1. Do the provider’s options align with your needs?
As a specialized healthcare IT provider/staffing agancy, Global Healthcare IT ensures that all your needs are met, and that they remain of the utmost importance to our team of Recruiters. Working with us, you will soon find out that we are able to recognize your most significant requirements and how they can be met seamlessly. Our team is dedicated to understanding your core aspirations and motivations for your career in healthcare IT.
2. Does the agency understand your timeline?
With many companies, staffing needs can begin and end abruptly and it isn’t always easy to plan for. Hiring staff quickly and efficiently can easily become the top goal for many employers. When speed becomes a factor for individuals or companies, it is crucial to consider a larger, more established agency altogether. With 16 years’ experience and one of the largest healthcare IT database, Global Healthcare IT bring instant value to its’ candidates and clients alike. With our constant communication, we will invariably meet your timeline goals.
3. Is the agency transparent?
While looking, an agency should:
- Provide clear offerings and commitments
- Make sure salaries, rates and pricing is completely understood.
- Take additional time to go over contracts to ensure the Consultant and client understands the levels of service they will be receiving.
Global Healthcare IT works hard to offer you strong communication and a personal connection. We are very clear with every component of our process.