Happy July 4th from everyone at Global Healthcare IT, your source for all things Epic, Cerner, and so much more!
We hope you have a wonderful Independence Day, and above all, remain safe. As a bit of fun, here are the top 10 most commonly used ICD-10 codes on this particular holiday:
- E86.0: Dehydration
- L55.0: Sunburn of first degree
- V91.07XA: Burn due to water skis on fire
- W56.51XA: Bitten by other fish
- W39.XXXA: Discharge of firework
- H91.90: Unspecified hearing loss
- W21.06XA: Struck by volleyball
- W21.01XA Struck by football
- X10.2XXA: Contact with hot food
- Last but not least…
- F63.1 Pyromania
We would like to remind you that we at Global Healthcare IT are specialists in this market and are interested in working with you (if you are looking!).
To let us help you, please contact Bettsy Farias at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns, please take a look at our FAQ’s page and see why we are the trusted choice in this market.
AdvancedMD.com – Flag these ICD-10 Codes for the Fourth of July
Prognocis.com – Top ICD-10 Codes for Independence Day Fun Seekers