According to Market Research Future, “the Global EHR-EMR market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.82% to reach USD 42,427.27 million till 2027. The drive for the growth of EHR-EMR is the increasing adoption of the systems, clinical benefits from the usage of electronic health records and government initiatives. The EHR-EMR market will continue to grow since the system helps improves the quality and care for healthcare organizations.
Here is a summary list of the EHR-EMR market segmentation according the Market Research Future:
- Global EHR-EMR Market by component: software, services & consulting, hardware
- Global EHR-EMR Market by application: specialty-based and general applications
- Global EHR-EMR Market by mode of delivery: on-premise model and cloud-based
- Global EHR-EMR Market by end user: hospital & clinics, ambulatory care and diagnostics centers
- Global EHR-EMR Market by region: Americas – North America (US/Canada) and South America, Europe – Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain and the rest of Western Europe) and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan, Australia, Republic of Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa
For a more in-depth analysis, click here.
This article was created by Stephanie Sok, Business Researcher, Global Healthcare IT, Inc. with assistance from the following base line articles: