Are you attending HIMSS20 next week? Say hello to Global Healthcare IT and make sure to meet our representatives, Nash Castle (ncastle@globalhit) and Maria Vargas (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Here is a quick summary on what HIMSS20 conference entails. HIMSS20 will be from March 9-13, 2020 in Orlando, Florida. It is the largest healthcare conference that happens once a year with almost 45,000 attendees all from 90+ countries. The crowd range from providers, innovators, market suppliers and healthcare enthusiasts.
With the Coronavirus going around it is not the ideal place to be but if you are attending, here are some prevention tips to follow:
- Avoid handshakes
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain social distancing (3 feet distance between you and anyone who is coughing or sneezing)
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and Disinfect surfaces and frequently touched objects
- Sneeze/cough into a tissue and dispose of it properly into a trashcan
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Carry hand sanitizer if soap and water is not readily available
- Face masks will not protect you from the virus
- If you feel sick (fever, cough and difficulty breathing) seek medical attention
This article was created by Stephanie Sok, Business Researcher, Global Healthcare IT, Inc. with assistance from the following base line articles: For more on each please click on the link.