Global Healthcare IT, Inc. has officially turned 20! We would like to take this time to thank all of our many clients and employees for the great success we have achieved together over these many years. It has been a long and wonderful journey. During which Global Healthcare IT, Inc. has become one of the truly trusted brands in the healthcare it sector. Some of our numerous achievements and milestones over the decades are listed below:
- Global Healthcare IT has an average client satisfaction rating of 98.3%. Thanks to all our clients for believing in the value we provide and supporting our organization!
- Through its’ social media network, GHIT runs the worlds’ largest Epic only and Cerner only support groups.
- 97% of our placed Epic resources have 1 or more Epic certifications,
- 95% of our Cerner consultants have worked with multiple and successful implementations.
- GHIT has a 98.1% implementation success rate. One of the highest in the industry!!
- 100% of our Consultants are focused on some aspect of Healthcare Information Technology.
- 77% of our staff have been with GHIT for over 4 years.
Timeline of our success:
2000 – Founded in CA as a Specialized Staffing Supplier
2001 – Focus on Healthcare Information Technology (HIT)
2004 – Specialized focus on staffing Electronic Health Record (EHR) projects
2010 – Establish new office location in Seattle, WA
2011 – Began supplying Contingent IT Labor to UCLA Health
2011 – Began supplying Contingent IT Labor to Sutter Health
2011 – Began supplying Contingent IT Labor to Mayo
2012 – Establish new office location in Aspen, CO
2012 – Began supplying Contingent IT Labor to Providence Health and Services
2013 – Hire remote staff to better serve clients across all time zones
2013 – Began supplying Contingent IT Labor to UCSF Medical Center
2015 – Complete reorganization and name change to include “Health” solidifying our exclusive line of business in Healthcare IT
2015 – Establish office location in New York metro area
2017 – Began supplying Contingent IT Labor to UC San Diego Health System
2017 – Develop partnership in Canada to supply Epic staff
2018 – Completion of largest Epic install in Canada to date (pediatric facility) where Global HIT staffed 93% of Contingent Labor
2019 – Won supply deal for the largest Canadian Epic installation ever. (AHS).
GHIT thanks all who have participated in our phenomenal success and looks forward to another 20 years successfully supply the ever-changing healthcare IT sector.